At We Like Stone we want you to be confident that you’re getting the very best prices and products.
In the unusual case a competitor is publicly offering the same individual product at a lower price and sold with the same sale conditions, we’d like to endeavour that price match.
But we do have some terms and conditions:
What do we mean by 'same sale conditions'?
- The competitor needs to be selling the products on the same terms as us
- The competitor must have the items in stock
- The products must be identical, same size, weight, colour and specifications
- The competitor's product must be brand new and in its original packaging
- Delivery timescales must be equivalent to our delivery timescales
- If the competitor’s delivery is included, then we may take into account their standard delivery charges to meet your price match
- Prices must be inclusive of VAT
- We must be able to verify the lower price being offered by the competitor to our satisfaction
- The payment terms need to be the same.
What prices do we compare and save?
Prices of products which are publicly available online for sale from online retailers, stores and traders that are located in the UK and deliver to UK addresses (not just trading in the UK on the internet).
The price from the competitor must be available at the time you place your order with us.
We do not offer our compare and save price guarantee if the competitor sells on auction websites, price comparison websites or is in administration or closing down. Nor where the competitor’s price is:
- based on a special promotion, bonus or free offer
- a typographical error
- below our cost price.
- Name of the competitor
- Competitor’s website
- The date the competitor's price is available
- Proof of competitor's price; and
- URL (link) to the relevant lower priced item.
Our price match transactions are carried out at the discretion of We Like Stone.
We reserve the right to withdraw the price match at any time.